CWW Trader (DEMO) On-line Competition
- Each contestant can only register one CWW Trader (Demo) On-line Competition Account
- The competition will begin on January 04, 2016 and end on January 29, 2016
- Winner Get a $3,000 Credit Trading Account. 2nd Place $1,500. 3rd Place $500. Prize amounts will be credited to real trading accounts on credit basis
Terms and Conditions
- Contestants must be above the age of 18 years as of 1st of Jan 2015.
- Interested party who wish to join the competition must register via the CWW dedicated webpage from 24th November
- 2015 onwards. Closing date will be on the 25th of December 12.00AM.
- The on-line competition will start on the 2nd of January and end by 29th of January 2016
- Capital Withdrawals from the cash prize of CWW Trader (Demo) On-line Competition Accounts are not permitted.
- Profit withdrawal is allow and all position must be closed to perform a withdrawal.
- The top Traders with the highest percentage return will win the Contest.
- Percentage return is calculated as (Profit/Total Deposits) X 100. Profit will only include profit on closed positions.
- In the event that there is a tie between accounts, the account with the lower Maximum drawdown will be the winner.
- Maximum drawdown is the highest difference between the highest balance and the lowest balance of the account.
- CWW Trader (Demo) On-line Competition winner Account cannot be under an affiliate and will not generate commissions.
- On the last day of the competition all open trades will be closed before the final calculation.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant in the event that any prohibited trading activities are undertaken within any of the contestant’s trading account or/and any other account related to it.
- In the event that The Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Contestant has attempted to take advantage of the contest by hedging positions with any other account related to it, then the Company reserves the right, without the client’s consent, to immediately disqualify the Contestant.
- All Rights reserved.